Deadline: Friday, May 3rd 2019
Applications to the Filmmakers Academy are to be uploaded on this platform. Application fee: CHF 20
- Applications are open to filmmakers who have had at least one short film selected for an international festival
- You have completed not more than one full-length feature film
- The age limit is 35 years old.
- Application fee: CHF 20.
Applications to the Locarno Filmmakers Academy must be made via this platform no later than Friday, May 3rd, 2019 and be accompanied by the following documentation:
- Motivational letter (including your main participation aims/goals, interests and expectations).
- Filmography and CV/Resume
- Links to completed works (short films, videos, etc.)
- A photograph of the applicant
Applicants will be informed by e-mail by Monday, 3rd June 2019.
The Locarno Filmmakers Academy offers participants, free of charge:
- Bed and breakfast at the Locarno Youth Hostel, in twin-bedded accommodation from Wednesday, August 7th through Saturday, August 17th.
- A voucher for one meal per day.
- Professional accreditation throughout the Festival.
- Invitations to Locarno Film Festival parties, receptions, and events.
Expenses payable by participants:
- The LFA application fee is CHF 20.
- The Locarno Academy does not undertake to pay participants’ travel expenses. Should an applicant be selected, he/she will be responsible for all travel and transportation costs incurred.