Match Me! Success Stories
- Tatiana Leite (Bubbles Project, Brazil) – secured screening for “Aspirantes” (First Look 2014 winner) at Film Society Lincoln Center and in Toulouse and entered “Nona” project as co-producer, while "Pendular" by Julia Murat, coproduced and sold worldwide by Still Moving won Fipresci Award at Berlinale Panorama 2016 and was selected for New Directors, New Films 2016 in New York.
- Joaquin del Paso (Amondo Films, Mexico) – his first feature film as director/producer “Maquinaria Panamericana” was selected at Berlinale Forum, Miami International FF, Guadalajar FF, Torino Film Festival among others and sold by Luxbox.
- Daniela Camino (Mimbre Producciones, Chile) - closed a co-production deal with Bubbles Project on “Nona” project and submitted it to World Cinema Fund, secured Festival agent Patra Spanou for “The Plants” and short feature “Appels Téléphoniques” opened Rio de Janeiro Curta Du Cinema Film Festival.
- Gustavo Rosa de Moura (Mira Filmes, Brazil) – 1st feature by Marina Person, “California” was selected for Rotterdam International Film Festival and Tribeca Film Festival and is sold wordwide by Films Boutique. 2nd feature by Gustavo Rosa de Moura "Cora" will be co-produced by Tatiana Leite (Bubbles Project).
- Aleteia Selonk (Okna Produçoes, Brazil) - secured sales agent (Loco Films) for “A Mulher do Pai” by Cristiane Oliveira (1st Film) selected for Berlinale Generation 2016.
- Santiago de la Paz Nicolau (Nomadas, Mexico) - coproduced "Maquinaria Panamericana" that was selected at Berlinale Forum, Miami International FF, Guadalajar FF, Torino Film Festival among others and sold by Luxbox.
- Marius Olteanu & Claudiu Mitcu (We are Basca, Romania) - found a Swiss coproducer for their project TIE. Shooting is planned for October 2017.
- Muge Ozen (Solis Film, Turkey) - was selected to Antalya Film Forum and EAVE after participating to Locarno's Match Me!
- Adar Shafran (Firma Films, Israel) - after Match Me! was selected to participate to Rotterdam Lab and Cannes Producers workshop