185 Films – Thailand
Cattleya Paosrijaroen holds a bachelor degree from SWU (Bangkok), Faculty of Fine Arts. She has been involved in areas of arts and filmmaking for more than ten years, gaining experience in the Thai independent film industry while working in various positions for film projects. In particular, she served as line producer for films such as By the River by Nontawat Numbenchapol (2013), PopAye by Kirsten Tan (co-production with Singapore, 2017) and as producer for Motel Mist by Prabda Yoon (2016), the omnibus film Ten Years Thailand (2018) and The Edge of Daybreak (in pre-production). She has also produced several artists’ moving image projects, mostly focusing on art and multidisciplinary practices. Cattleya is currently developing the new feature film A Useful Ghost, with Thai director Ratchapoom Boonchachoke.
Production Company Profile
185 Films, a Bangkok-based independent film company founded by film producers Soros Sukhum and Cattleya Paosrijaroen, is a group of Thai independent cinema enthusiasts with an ultimate ambition in laying foundations of cinema and artists’ moving images in the world of contemporary art. We aim to support independent projects from emerging filmmakers and artists, as well as local and international collaborations. The company has co-produced Diamond Island directed by Davy Chou (France, Cambodia, Thailand), PopAye directed by Kirsten Tan (Singapore, Thailand) and the omnibus film Ten Years Thailand (HK, Japan, Thailand).
- Ten Years Thailand (2018) (Co-production) by Aditya Assarat, Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Wisit Sasanatieng and Chulayarnnon Siriphol
- PopAye (2017) (Co-production) by Kirsten Tan, Singapore/Thailan
- 246247596248914102516 and then they were none (2017) Artist: Arin Rungjang @ Documenta14
- The Edge of Daybreak by Taiki Sakpisit (Fiction, First Feature, 2019) (Production)
- Foodlore: Caterer by Pen-Ek Rattanarueng Singapore/Thailand (HBO Asia) (Fiction, Short, part of the Four Fold project, 2019)
- Where We Belong by Kongdej Jaturanrasmee (Awarded: APM Award, BIFF 2018) (Fiction, 2019)
+66 891 174 031