Alliance for Development
August 3-5, 2018
Alliance for Development 2018 selection
For the 2018 edition, four projects were selected among the beneficiaries of existing bilateral development funds between the Ministero dei beni e delle attività culturali e del turismo MiBACT (Italy), the Filmförderungsanstalt (FFA, Germany) and the Centre national du cinéma et de l’image animée (CNC, France). Three Swiss projects that applied for development support through MEDIA compensatory measures, and that are looking for German, French or Italian co-producers, also participated in the initiative.
- Au Sud by Lionel Baier, produced by Pauline Gygax and Max Karli (Bandita Films, Switzerland) – MEDIA Desk Suisse
- Das Eselchen Grisella (based on the book by Heinrich Maria Denneborg) by Hüseyin Tabak, produced by Dorothe Beinemeier (Red Balloon Film, Germany) – Co-Producer: Philipp Kreuzer (Maze Pictures, Germany) – FFA/MiBACT
- F wie Fittko by Loren D. Marsh, produced by Tobias Gaede (Zischlermann Filmproduktion, Germany) – FFA/CNC
- L’Albero delle Orecchie by Shadi Adib, produced by Matteo Pecorara (Small Boss, Italy) – Co-Producers: Ken Anderson (Redkite Animation, UK), Fabian Driehorst (Fabian&Fred, Germany), Juan Carlos Concha (Apeman Studio, Spain) – MiBACT/FFA
- Le Passeur by Kaveh Bakhtiari, produced by Tristan Aymon and Isabelle Zampiero (Terrain Vague, Switzerland) – MEDIA Desk Suisse
- Lo chiamavano... Bud Spencer, produced by Giuseppe Pedersoli (Smile Production, Italy) – Co-Producers: Marcus Roth and Sven Burgermeister (Goldkind Filmproduktion, Germany) – MiBACT/FFA
- Renaissance by Caterina Mona, produced by Michela Pini (Cinédokké, Switzerland) – MEDIA Desk Suisse
Project Manager: Thibaut Bracq, firstname.lastname@example.org.